Sunday 22 July 2012

Hello everyone, this is my Science e-portfolio, I will be posting my thoughts and take-aways about science here, I will also be posting my thoughts about some science theories here. Please click on the links at the side to read my reflections. The first few links are a summary of my reflections for each term. The 4th link is the science theories which I find interesting, the 5th link is about my reflection and summary on my term 2 Sabbatical, the next 2 links are my reflections on the practicals I had in the science laboratory and the concepts in which I was unclear of at the start of the term. The 9th and 10th links are my independent research and topic reflections respectively, the next link is about the scientist which I admire the most, and the last one is a book review on the science-fiction book which I have just read.

1 comment: